Luxury Home Report 2013
The Ultimate Guide to the Luxury Consumer Market for Home Luxuries...
Order Home Luxury Report 2013 and receive a FREE copy of the luxury trend report:
Home is Where the Luxury Is: A Study of Luxury Consumers & Their Home Furnishings, Redecorating and Remodeling Purchases (a $500 value)
Unity Marketing's Home Luxury Report 2013 is the ultimate guide to the U.S. market for luxury goods for the home. This report focuses on the buying and spending habits of the nation's affluent households -- the top quintile or 20 percent of U.S. consumer households -- of high-end or luxury products and services.
The Home Luxury Report examines consumers' buying behavior and spending habits related to these key categories of luxury purchases:
- Art & Antiques;
- Home Electronics;
- Furniture, Lamps & Floor Coverings;
- Garden & Garden Products;
- Kitchenware, Cookware and Cooks' Tools;
- Kitchen Appliances, Bath & Building Products including window covering;
- Linens, Fabrics & Soft Goods, including drapes and curtains;
- Mattresses and Sleep Systems;
The report contains details on these nine luxury goods categories bought by affluent consumers, including annual spending, where these products were purchased and details of the types of products and services bought. This years report contains trend data covering the past five years, from 2008 through 2012.
The Home Luxury Report 2013 is written by Pam Danziger, an internationally-recognized expert on the luxury market and is based upon the kind of in-depth consumer research for which Pam Danziger and Unity Marketing are known.
Guides luxury marketers to shifts and changes in their target customers' attitudes and shopping behavior
This report provides vital data about what luxuries affluents are buying, how much they are spending, where they are making their purchases and what brands they favor. This report provides invaluable information about the mindset, attitudes and spending habits of the affluent consumers that luxury marketers target. This is not just report about people with high incomes, but affluents who buy luxury goods and services.
>> Luxury Marketers: This is a report about your customers & your target customers
The Home Luxury Report 2013 is a compilation of the quarterly luxury tracking surveys that Unity Marketing conducts every three months with 1,250+ affluent consumers who purchased one or more luxuries in the study period. Unity's luxury tracking study is the only longitudinal study of its kind that tracks the luxury consumer market, what they buy, how much they spend. In total the report shares findings of 5,221 luxury consumers surveyed in 2012 (average income $277,000).
Provides marketers with facts and data that support strategic decisions
This report provides the facts and figures you need to develop winning marketing and business strategies. By working with the facts, not fantasies, you have a much better chance of success marketing to the luxury consumers. This report gives you a horizontal view of the luxury market, recognizing that luxury marketers compete not just with companies within their vertical product niche, but across all luxury categories as well.
Within each category of luxury, the key drivers for purchase are studied, such as role of luxury brand in purchase decision; the influence of sales price on purchase; where the shopper bought their last luxury; why they bought luxuries; whether their luxury purchases were made a gifts; and other motivational factors.
This report doesn't stop with the data -- It pushes further to help marketers and retailers put the information to use
This market research report helps make the research data and findings accessible and useable. It provides marketers with three powerful perspectives: "The What", "So What" and "Now What." This report is filled with advice and guidance for luxury marketers to take action on the research findings revealed.
Special feature: Find out which of the five different types of luxury consumers are your best customers
A special feature in Unity Marketing's Home Luxury Report 2013 is a psychographic profile of five key types of luxury consumers. These include:
- X-Fluents (Extremely Affluent) who spend the most on luxury and are most highly invested in luxury living;
- Butterflies, the most highly evolved luxury consumers who have emerged from their luxury cocoons with a passion to reconnect with the outside world. Powered by a search for meaning and new experiences, the butterflies have the least materialistic orientation among the segments, yet they spend nearly as much as the X-Fluents on luxury;
- Luxury Cocooners who are focused on hearth and home. They spend most of their luxury budgets on home-related purchases;
- Aspirers, those luxury consumers who have not yet achieved the level of luxury to which they aspire. They are highly attuned to brands and believe luxury is best expressed in what they buy and what they own.
- Temperate Pragmatist a newly emerged luxury consumer who is not all that involved in the luxury lifestyle. As their name implies, they are careful spenders and not given to luxury indulgence.
(April 2013, ~160 pages)
Subscription Price: $2,995