Luxury Fashion Accessories Snapshot Report 2013 (with Affluent Consumers' Fashion Brand Preferences)
New "Just the Facts, Ma'am" Report on the Luxury Market for Fashion Accessories Released
Unity Marketing has just released a short, but sweet report with key facts and figures on the luxury market for fashino accessories. Entitled the Luxury Fashion Accessories Snapshot Report 2013, this succinct report presents the busy marketer with "just the facts, ma'am" in order to help them assess opportunities and shifts in what fashion accessories items affluent consumers are buying, how much they are spending and the trends in where they are making their purchases. Plus this report lists the most popular designer fashion accessories brands based upon luxury consumer purchases.The report includes the most relevant details, facts and figures taken from Unity Marketing's Luxury Report 2013: The Ultimate Guide to the Luxury Consumer Market, which is based upon quarterly surveys among 1,000-1,200 affluent consumers (incomes $100,000 and above) conducted throughout 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
Contained in this new concise snapshot report are these essential facts and figures that can give direction to luxury marketers' business and strategic plans.
- What fashion accessory items are of most of interest to affluent consumers and how these items are trending year-over-year both in terms of purchase incidence and spending.
- Which demographic segments of affluent consumers are increasing their spending, and which are still cutting back on luxury fashion accessories purchases.
- Which retailers are the hot destinations for fashion accessories shopping, and which are still struggling to get into the game.
- Which of the more than 40 fashion accessories brands included in the survey resonate most strongly with the affluent consumer, especially among the ultra-affluent segment (HHI $250,000) who are the most loyal customers for the leading luxury fashion brands.
- What marketing messages affluent consumers find most attractive in the fashion sector.
Plus the report includes critical data on the demographics of the affluent market to add perspective to luxury fashion and apparel marketers' understanding of their target market."This report is written specifically for marketers that want the most up-to-date and salient facts to help them understand the trends in the current market and ways they can address their challenges. Unlike Unity Marketing's in-depth market research reports, this snapshot report gives the marketer the most important consumer data that will bring dimension to business planning. It doesn't overwhelm the busy executive with a lot of excess baggage they don't need, but presents them with the facts and figures they need to make decisions," explains Pam Danziger, president of Unity Marketing and author of Putting the Luxe Back in Luxury: How new consumer values are redefining the way we market luxury.
May 2013 (87 pages)
(Please Note: With the purchase of this snapshot report, subscribers may apply the subscription fee to the complete Luxury Report 2013 Unity Marketing report.)